Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Anniversary bands from Shane Company!

I've been spending a lot of my time on this website this past day.  I went and picked up my wedding ring cause it was getting re-dipped, and stumbled upon some anniversary bands!! I'm in love with THIS one specifically.  Click on the picture and look at the side view, I love how the diamonds are held by a twisty band, very cool.  You can design your own wedding ring on their website! It's pretty fun, give it a try!


And we cant forget the lovely commercial we all know!  Lets all say it together... ;)
"Now you have a friend in the diamond business, the Shane Company!  At the corner of state street and 7200 south.  Open weekdays til 8, Saturday til 5, closed Sundays.  Online, at Shaneco.com."

1 comment:

  1. Your wedding ring is very gorgeous. I like the idea of designing my own wedding ring. I will do check out the website to see what they have for me.
    wedding bands

    ReplyDelete