Monday, February 28, 2011

Crafting! A fun, inexpensive way to start your home decorating!

Now as a newly wed, you'll find that after you're finally settled down in your new apartment/house, all you really wanna do is DECORATE!  Decorating can be so fun but also really stressful, and expensive!  I have recently picked up on a fun, monthly tradition... CRAFT NIGHT!  All about fun everyday decorations and holiday/season decorations that are easy to make, and cheap too!  Craft Carnival has their craft night once a month and is held in Springville just east of Walmart.  I went to their recent one for St. Patricks and made this cute leprechan and lucky blocks.
Some of my friends attended too and we all had a great time!  Here is their upcoming craft night at the end of March, take a look at all the cute stuff they are doing for Easter!  I'm doing the chick and the bunny, I'm so excited!  I also really like the temple block and the spring blocks.  SIGN UP!  You wont regret it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment